This challenge is for Christian women (or women who are interested in following Jesus) of all ages who want to be challenged to purity. If any of the following apply, this challenge is for you!
- For women who want to know God’s ways for sexuality.
- For women who want healing from sexual sin (sex outside of marriage, struggles with porn/erotica.
- For married women who have unfinished business from their singleness.
- For women who want to know the truth deep down in their being that “Jesus is Enough”.
- For married women who want to understand elongated singleness to be able to better stand with their single friends.
This challenge is an invitation to find full freedom from the past and full freedom to live abundantly as a single just like Jesus did – whole, content, joyful – even in the struggle, because He’s enough!
Every section contains practical challenges where you are asked very deep questions with the goal that this will start something new in each person’s life. Rae-Anna shares candidly about her process and the realness of what it is to be a single person – the good and the challenging – and the realness of what it is to hear Jesus say “Now go and sin no more” after you have a past of sexual sin, and then walking that out through restoration into complete freedom.