The 33 Minute Warrior is a movement of brothers who support and help each other; to rise up and live powerfully as modern-day warriors in the Way of Christ – spiritual “Samurai”
“The LORD will march out like a mighty man,
like a warrior he will stir up his zeal;
with a shout he will raise the battle cry
and will triumph over his enemies.”
Many men are struggling at this time. Christian men included.
Pain, sin, and suffering hidden in hearts until now has come to the surface; and many have been pushed to the brink of the destruction of their marriages, families, relationships… and themselves.
But, the salvation of the Lord is close!
Since starting the “33 Minute Warrior” with a few dozen men in November 2019, many have already enjoyed profound liberation and freedom from the Lord Jesus, and have established deep bonds with their brothers; their purpose in life has been revived.
Our battle cry is:
The 33 DAY CHALLENGE will ask for a commitment to:
• 10 minutes a day plan (truth challenge, physical challenge, relational challenge.)
• Sharing daily with a warrior brother (via email, text, phone etc.)
• Once a week 30 to 60 minute time with a warrior brother.
• Overnight Warrior Training Camp. (self-led)
Consider inviting a Japanese brother to do it with you. Connect with each other daily by phone if possible.
Don’t teach! Learn together. Listen to each other.
Listen to the Spirit and engage your spirit.
“For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship.
And by him we cry, ‘Abba, Father.’ The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.” Romans 8:15-16
NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS: Friday May 15th, 2020
• You can start the challenge anytime you like.
• All content is either in Japanese or English.
• It’s made to be easily replicated and shared – all content is free.
• This has been created to help men be true men of God; be it singles, husbands, fathers.
Register online here:
Join the FB group here:
Questions and contact here: