55 Day PureHeart Challenge
The 55 PureHeart Challenge is a journey through 20 topics where the author shares the process of how God brought her from habitual compromise to a place of freedom and understanding His heart for purity. Discover God’s heart, allow Him to search yours and take hold of the full freedom, redemption, healing, and wholeness that is available through Jesus.
Who is this challenge for?
This challenge is for Christian women (or women who are interested in following Jesus) of all ages who want to be challenged to purity.
If any of these apply to you, this challenge is for you!
- For women who want to know God’s ways for sexuality.
For women who want healing from sexual sin (sex outside of marriage, struggles with porn/erotica.
- For married women who have unfinished business from their singleness.
- For women who want to know the truth deep down in their being that “Jesus is Enough”.
- For married women who want to understand elongated singleness to be able to better stand with their single friends.
Every section contains practical challenges where you are asked very deep questions with the goal that this will start something new in each person’s life. Rae-Anna shares candidly about her process and the realness of what it is to be a single person – the good and the challenging – and the realness of what it is to hear Jesus say “Now go and sin no more” after you have a past of sexual sin, and then walking that out through restoration into complete freedom.
It’s designed to be something you can do during your daily time with Jesus as each day includes Bible reading and prayer/worship.
The challenge is quite comprehensive, so if some topics aren’t applicable for you, please only take what you need!
All you need is a new notebook!
Part 1 – God’s Ways for Sex and Sexuality
- God’s Ways
- God’s Instructions ARE His Love
- Seeing yourself as God sees you. Seeing others as God sees them.
- What shaped your views on sex and sexuality?
- No Compromise
- Dealing with our Idols
Part 2 – Healing from a Past of Sexual Sin
- The Cross
- Forgiven, Healed, Unburdened, Purified, Restored
- New Creation
Part 3 – Honoring God with our Sexuality in Singleness
- Let’s talk about Singleness!
- “What was the defining moment where you actually understood that your sexual purity was worth protecting?”
- Sex Drive, Dreams & Memories
- Honoring God in our Singleness
Part 4 – Temptation
- Learning to Stand
- Persevering Under Trial
Part 5 – Satisfied
- The Desert
- Never Thirst Again
- The One my Heart Loves